£2500 - Full day masterclass
- Discover the ‘new wave’ of tools & techniques to develop practical ‘sustainability’ strategies in your organisation.
- Develop ‘mindful ways’ designed by leading Psychologists to communicate and influence environmental plans that encourage and grow interaction across the business stakeholders.
- Design a message to improve environmental sustainability within your organisation and align this with your leadership, managers, and employees’ objectives.
- Receive exclusive certified (b) sustainable exposure and membership to a key network of global climate champions to become a trusted climate advisor in your field.
- This is just the beginning, all delegates can attend booster events to cement & continue the learning.
Working with sustainability & climate change scientists, world renowned journalists, business leaders & charities we’ve created the (b) sustainable workshop for mangers who want to improve their personal effectiveness internally. Created by Climate Reality Leader James Murphy, this workshop is a journey of self-discovery, group exploration, practical exercises, and best practice theories in climate change to date. Experience a fresh approach on how you can structure your communication and produce the most effective environmental response for your company. This unique experience supports your sustainability learning, innovation, leadership skills whilst identifying your company as part of the (b) sustainable certified brand.
- The art of storytelling – Hope to Reality
- Climate Change & Poverty – how the poorest are affected the worst
- How to reverse global warming
- Shaping your impact – How we can inspire change
- A Sustainable Culture – Live & Breathe your company values
- B the change – Conversations and Change
- Carbon offsetting
- Storyslam – Sharing your stories
- (b) sustainable the pledge – The B Moving Forward support.
Who is the masterclass for?
- Current & future Sustainability Leaders
- CSR & Sustainability Professionals
- Communications, HR & Engagement Professionals
- Professionals wanting to improve persuasive & influence skills in the workplace.
Sustainable development goals
- Understanding the science of sustainability
- The art of storytelling & effective communications
- Increased awareness & confidence as a Trusted Climate Advisor
- Knowledge of the corporate advantage of sustainability
- Practical advice on how to be more sustainable.
Attendee bonus: Exclusive (b) sustainable qualification
After this course you will be a certified (b) sustainable leader, this will give you access to an online community with extensive resources to support you journey towards sustainability
The (b) sustainable masterclass is always delivered by our founder James Murphy
A Climate Reality Leader trained personally by former Vice President Al Gore, he holds qualifications, from the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability (Cambridge University) and is a Fellow at The Royal Society of the Arts (RSA).
James is the founder of The Lotus Awards and Editor-in-Chief of the online publication Marginalia.