£750 - Half day workshop
The Sustainability Essentials for Business online course is designed to help build a common understanding of sustainability within organisations at scale.
For businesses to respond effectively to the rapidly changing social, environmental and economic context requires transformational change. This cannot be achieved by sustainability experts and senior management acting alone.
Sustainability Essentials for Business help leaders better understand global sustainability trends and effective business responses and actions. Supporting learning, innovation and leadership, the online sustainability course will help your team identify areas of personal and professional relevance within their sphere of influence.
Who is it for?
Outcome and benefits
Delegates are asked to test their assumptions, understanding and preparedness by:
- Examining key trends that pose significant risks and opportunities for business (such as climate disruption, food security, health, poverty and inequality)
- Exploring the implications of these for their organisation
- Considering organisational responses to these issues
- Engaging with the concerns and expectations of stakeholders
- Identifying and testing opportunities to take action within their own sphere of influence.