£750 - Half day workshop
- Obtaining knowledge and understanding of ISO 14064-1
- Exploring the purpose of your GHG inventory
- Developing your GHG inventory process
- Quantifying and managing greenhouse gas emissions
- Identifying specific company actions aimed at improving GHG performance
- Identifying emission “Hot Spots” in your supply chain.
Who is it for?
- Those responsible for their businesses organisational GHG emissions
- Carbon and environmental consultants
- GHG verifiers
- Those working in regulatory authorities
- Supply chain Managers
- ESG Leaders
Attendees at this course will learn the essentials of GHG management and carbon performance. This course will provide the attendee with an excellent knowledge and understanding of ISO 14064-1 to facilitate quantification and management of your carbon footprint and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
Outcomes and benefits
- Corporate Compliance
- Stakeholder assurance
- Good PR